The Rumbler

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

If It's Secret and Elite It Can't Be Good

Is it still hot to be a Skull-And-Bones?

















What, you have never heard of Yale's most secret and most powerful society?

If not, I am guessing that you have heard of these:
George W. Bush,
John Chafee,
Henry Luce,
Gritton hadden,
John Kerry,
George H.W. Bush,
William F. Buckley,
Willaim Taft etc. etc.

Our presidency, supreme court and senate seats are all heated by men of the order. All of whom have been tapped and reborn as a skull and bones.

Often accused of conspiracy, the "bonesman" as they like to be called, work together to initiate and promote the success of the society.

Due to the macabre, inspiration, and conspiracy that it takes to be a bonesman, I hereby rank The Skull and Bones as 2009's most overrated secret society.

7 Comments:

Blogger Spencer Davis said...

You forgot to include Caleb Mandrake, Coach and Lucas McNamara on your list of famous Skull and Bones. In fact, I think that you left them off on purpose because you knew that if they were on there, it would have been harder to make your case that they are overrated.

A skull above any other. Rule #1.

8:45 AM  
Blogger tjcool18 said...

Best Movie Ever! The main reason that I went to Utah instead of Yale, was because I didn't want to have to choose between my family and the Skulls.

2:15 PM  
Blogger Goldie said...

I am in that society......

3:34 PM  
Blogger Cicely said...

Classic Judson.

6:58 PM  
Blogger 3703 said...

Sman, If Lucas and Caleb had been appropriately cast in Skulls 2,3and 4 then this would have been the Secret Society of the year. Hands Down.

TJ, I am saddened that you did not allow youself to have been chosen among the elite.

G Unit, A skull never reveals, and I do not see a Skull seared into your wrist (you may have noticed I always wear a watch)

Outstatesman (CSC), I dare you.

8:23 AM  
Blogger Marcie said...

Hey Rumbler, hurry and check my blog - I updated! And you can see a picture of the puppy! I did a new comment AND added a picture!

12:35 PM  
Blogger Camille Kemp said...

Smart man you are. Why for are you exposing the truths of such if you be a bone? Can a bone by any other name taste as sweet?

5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home