The Rumbler

Thursday, August 07, 2008

Breaking Dawn, JK Rowling did it again!


JK Rowling is the best author, and I totally think these vampire books were the best way to go after writing all the Harry Potter Wizard stuff. I stayed up all night to finish the LAST BOOK! It was soo good.

Here's the thing -- I found myself caught in the dilemma of choosing the best mate for sweet Bella: should she choose The Vampire or The WereWolf?

Could any of you make your decision beforehand? I couldn't. Its like Harry/Harmione/Ron all over again.





Really, this felt more real than the Harry Potter series and I think it has been half a decade since I have forced myself to make a decision between two guys. The last time being Dawson or Pacey for Josephine Potter (Mrs. Tom Cruise)

I decided I would go into the last book without having made up my mind. Maybe I secretly wanted the author to shape my opinion. Here's another amateur insight, do you all remember Lupin the WereWolf? He died, but before doing so he had a baby. I personally hypothesize that Jakob, the Werewolf, is the son of Lupin. And, even though that is pretty good insight, I think that's how J.K. is going to bridge the two series.

Anyways, the ending was the best part of the whole book. Its crazy how the worst thing happening can be the most rivetting. I never thought Edward would have died, probably cause he was supposed to be immortal, but in the end it was the only way that she could have been happy with Jakob.

8 Comments:

Blogger Marcie said...

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! MaryAnn said she's coming to kick your @(%(#(*$)#!!!! She also claims hoards of young girls will be after you, too, though not in a good way. I love you, Jud! This is the BEST (albeit only) review I have read.

9:43 AM  
Blogger tjcool18 said...

Quit pandering to your female readership!

9:47 AM  
Blogger Spencer Davis said...

Judd, I think you are getting your authors confused. This book series was actually writen by J.K.'s younger and very autistic sister, Stephanie.

Only a retarded person could write something so poorly.

9:50 AM  
Blogger Goldie said...

Ha, love your post and Spencers comment!!! I think JK Rowling is too the best author, but was Harry Potter in the book? Was he the baby that was born?

12:47 PM  
Blogger 3703 said...

Marcie: Please tell Mari-anne that she should have read the book by now. Rest assured that you do not need to read any other reviews. Have you read the books?

TJ/AL: I wrote this post for you. I think you were the first one to introduce me to Twilight.

Darth: LOL, thanks for stating what every guy was thinking, but, you must remember, her portrayal of the perfect vampire/gentleman is so well done and so insightful that I am willing to look past the misuse of pronouns and sentence fragments.

Goldie: HP will be in the next set of books. No babies have been born.

2:42 PM  
Blogger MaryAnn said...

Judd, I tried to tell you over and over again! Now it is your turn for pain.....

truly yours


MaryAnn

3:34 PM  
Blogger Marcie said...

Juddy, No I have NOT read the latest Vampie book. At girl's camp (yes, I camped) one of my young women told me all about it, "the best book EVER!". I've elected to pass. I will just look forward to your reviews to keep me current!

6:30 AM  
Blogger Marcie said...

Oh, p.s. to Spence: hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

6:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home