The Rumbler

Monday, June 09, 2008

As a U.S. American


I pledge to:
  1. Wash my ball cap with my mom's dishes
  2. Consume more soda than water
  3. Take a shower without wondering if that water will ever be re-used
  4. Swerve at kids J-walking rather than avoid them
  5. Plan my day around TV
Those five were happened just now.

On a health note, lady fortuna finally spun my way-- I think the fungus on my foot is scratching off.

In the words of Boethius: "Music is part of us, and either ennobles or degrades our behavior"

I enoble all of you.

7 Comments:

Blogger Spencer Davis said...

You are as American as Freedom Fries. Fortuna truly is smilind down on you.

8:06 AM  
Blogger 3703 said...

I guess its just the June Holiday spirit that got me all patriotic

7:23 AM  
Blogger Marcie said...

I stood up and saluted you! Gosh bless Judd, mother and apple pie!

9:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boyo, you yanks sure got the spirit.

Thanks for the crack.

CM

3:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the fungus. Hopefully your new skin will be diamond-patterned

10:21 AM  
Blogger Rex G said...

Critic: Every American should read the words of Judd.

1:07 PM  
Blogger Jayme said...

You are weird!

7:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home