The Rumbler

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

SSSHHHHHH . . . (It's a Secret)
















Yup, that's right I wore Secret Solid anti-perspirant/deodorant for an entire day.

Here's what happened: I woke up, bathed, chose my outfit and went back to the bathroom to brush teeth and put on deodorant. My Speedstick was already used up three days ago and I had officially worn through the last bits of deodorant stuck in the little holes. So I ran upstairs to find another stick of deodorant (for those of you who don 't know, I am 26, single, and moved into my parents basement).

Anyways, there are enough people that come and go that I was bound to come across some half-stick from one of my brothers. All I could find was Secret, which was fitting since I was alone and no one around to see me put it on.

Let me tell you this, is may be pH balanced for a man, but it makes you smell like a woman!

I work with almost all females and everytime I stood up, walked past someone else or someone come into my office I felt embarrassed, shameful and feminine--my secret was no longer a secret.

The worst part isn't that I was a walking fluff ball, its that I had to put up with the flaky white stuff (see below)


I don't really think there's a lesson to be learned, maybe just that girl hygeiene is inferior.

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back, you are so funny.

Utah welcomes you and I love the story.

Keep blogging man!

9:20 PM  
Blogger Katie @SwimBikeQuilt said...

Gross. I didn't even read it.

5:06 AM  
Blogger Spencer Davis said...

Of course its inferior. Do you think that Secret's parent company, Old Spice, would waste all of their precious R&D money on women?

7:28 AM  
Blogger tjcool18 said...

Is this your subtle way of telling us you have gender identity issues?

9:20 AM  
Blogger 3703 said...

Katie, I didn't read it either. But I definitely had to weigh the option of either going "au naturale" or the girloderant.

Darth Loard, I don't even like Old Spice, at all.

Tj/alex, its my way of telling you that you have gender issues

9:44 AM  
Blogger Bean said...

thank you for the friggin new post finally in the last year

10:39 AM  
Blogger hairofgold said...

Well, now you know a little of how difficult it is to be a woman and why I wear light colors so often. Nice beard too. Can't find a rasor?

3:57 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

7 months and all you give us is this crap!

4:22 PM  
Blogger 3703 said...

Note to editor, block allison's comments.

And I do not use razors. Actually Henry David Thoreau's brother died of lock-jaw from using a razor.

4:47 PM  
Blogger Peter FNFN said...

disgusting.
still, i'm glad to see you posted.

sickO

p.s. i use puppy toothpaste and horse-mane hair conditioner

4:53 PM  
Blogger Ashlee said...

You seriously crack us up over here. Looks like you need to write SPEEDSTICK on your mom's shopping list! Ha

5:39 PM  
Blogger lisa c. said...

any girl knows, white solid deodorant, is a major no no, especially if 1) maybe it's expired and 2) don't wear a dark shirt.

9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home