The Rumbler

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Welcome To All


THE RUMBLER.
A new name and face for the life of Judson.
Customer, fanclub and family questions:

Fanclub: Why did you switch from 'Wordpress' to 'Blogger'?
Mr. Rumble: Wordpress was great but just didn't have my interests at heart. And because Cblakes convinced me to switch. It really only took one phone call. Thanks Cblakes.

Fanclub: Can we expect movie reviews along with awesome restaurant reviews?
Mr. Rumble: Yes. I will break down and analyze feature films, past flicks and movies which I feel will have the most impact on my fanclub. Of course my reviews will always be supplementary to Cblakes, whose reviews can be found at cblakes.wordpress.com

Customer: Are the home-brewed root beers ready to hit the market?
Mr. Rumble: No. Stop asking. The design is in pre-production. That is all you get for now.

Fanclub: Will we ever get to know your real name?
Mr. Rumble: For those who have been a part of the club for the first two decades will already have the answer to that. And the fact that you have to ask shows me that you are not a real fan.

Family: How long will you be living in San Diego?
Mr. Rumble: Thanks for giving away my location. I will be in San Diego at least 300 more days or until TJ leaves me or I get married. TJ is planning on marriage by January. He has some company event to which he can take a 'spouse'. I guess I am chopped liver.

Fanclub: Who is TJ and why does he get to live with you?
Mr. Rumble: TJ stands for Todd Jacob his last name will remain anonymous. He is my roomate and he manages my electricity, television, and utilities. He also supports Franklin Covey planners. TJ gets to live with me because we have a lot in common. For a complet bio of TJ please refer to TJdavis21@gmail.com

Family: Your birthday is coming up, what can we get you?
Mr. Rumble: Please refer to Target and Bed, Bath and Beyond for registries.

Fanclub: Please tell us about your niece and nephew.
Mr. Rumble: You never cease to amaze me. You are right, I now have a niece and a nephew. I also have a cousin-niece and a cousin-nephew, who all make me very, very happy. I will include some pictures of Mary and Baby Lucas.














Whoops. This is actually LUPE, Lucas' predecessor. Great photo of The Family Blakesley















Em, baby Ben, and Mary in Wisconsin.
____________________________________________________________________
Mr. Rumble: Fans, Customers and Family, thanks for the questions and I look forward to next months forum. Till then.

12 Comments:

Blogger cblakes said...

Another question for Mr. Rumble:

Q. Why isn't cblakes a contributor, when he's thanked as a contributor in Fanclub Question #1?

Random tip for Mr. Rumble: you've gotta take a date sometime to http://rhfleet.org/ in San Diego. I read that they have an imax theater and a science center where it will show you what you'll look like when you grow old. Sounds like a perfect date to me.

12:11 PM  
Blogger 3703 said...

Mr. Rumble: My nerd technician sent links to all of Mr. Rumble's closest associates so that they could visit and comment as often as possible. Well, this geek unknowingly added lots of people as 'contributors' which means they have the same powers as me, Mr. Ruble. So I was forced to redact them all. Four people were too quick and I had to remove them. A mistake, and I apologize.

12:38 PM  
Blogger 3703 said...

Though it does prompt an idea I did not think of previously, and that being a blog where we all have equal publishing rights. It could be a lot of fun. I am sorry for those feeling which may have been inadvertantly harmed or damaged.

What do you all think about a joint blog? Lets discuss it over dinner.

12:40 PM  
Blogger Jayme said...

I'm confused!

2:20 PM  
Blogger Jayme said...

In the picture where Lupe is sleeping on my stomach, I'm wearing a red, Philadelphia Phillies t-shirt. Said shirt mysteriously disappeared from my closet when Judson moved out. Does the rumbler have it?

2:22 PM  
Blogger Mike Blakesley said...

THE FOLLOWING IS A PIRATED COPY OF A WEB CONVERSATION BETWEEN MR. RUMBLE AND SEVERAL UNIDENTIFIED CONTRIBUTORS.

Fanclub: Is this blog a weekly or monthly thing?

mr. rumble: thanks for enthusiam. The blog entries will of course be weekly and will range from whatever i'm interested in to whatever i'm not.

Reporter: Sir Rumble, do you plan on an exhibiton anytime soon of your famous homemade pizza?

mr. rumble: don't ruin your appetite cause the pizza entry should be here some time next week.

Skepticist: Rumble-who, I've heard it said that you tried to grill a pizza, what kind of foolery are you trying to pull?

mr. rumble: you revolting beast. this blog is a sophisticated website. I will not have your words desecrating its holiness

Fanclub: Your Rumbleness, how much longer must we wait for your next full-sized, european-cut wearing poster?

mr. rumble: you shouldn't encourage me. Be patient, as you always are. Such foto shall come around christmas time

3:24 PM  
Blogger 3703 said...

I do not know why 'mr. rumble' other than the names involves mystery. Actually I came up with "The Rumbler" in my mind and thought that it had power to it. So then I came up with Mr. Rumble. I wanted an alias to go by.

Sman9's question 2 - Yes I am

Question3 - It is a delicious slab of meat.

Question 4 - refer above

4:05 AM  
Blogger Ian said...

As for cblakes' suggestion for Mr. Rumble to take a date to the said science center in San Diego, I concur. Such a date, however, would not be new for Mr. Rumble. I remember setting Mr. Rumbler on a date with one of my friends' sister. After eating deep fried turkey and Twinkies, we went to the planetarium to see an IMAX movie about the space station (narrated by Tom Cruise). After partaking of the wonders of space in 3-D, we wandered around the planetarium, looking at all the science exhibits. I remember Mr. Rumbler telling his date about the Star Trek episode that the lunar exhibit reminded him of. I also remember being puzzled at why his date wasn't as impressed as I thought she should be.

3:58 PM  
Blogger cblakes said...

ian, that date sounds supreme to me. Maybe his date was more into Deep Space 9, or Enterprise, though I would have serious issues with that, as Star Trek: TNG, season 4 is incomparable (see episodes 6&8).

5:11 PM  
Blogger 3703 said...

Ian, that date was awesome. It covered every angle of my being. Girls are always impressed when a guy is able to talk about Star Trek. They usually always get really quiet and then I have to remind myself that they might not understand. And terms like 'warp drive' and 'photon torpedo' are always too complex to explain.
But it is their silence which confirms their admiration for me.

1:11 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

Personally, I was wooed by Ian with tales of Star Wars and Lord of the Rings more than Star Trek. That was a rather interesting date. It was my first singles ward activity as a married person.
What cute pictures of Mary, Emily, Baby Ben, Jayme, Katie and Lucas.
Judd, do you and TJ spend your free time taking pictures of each other in suits?

2:22 AM  
Blogger cblakes said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home