The Rumbler

Sunday, May 20, 2007

The Rumbler Revealed

The Time has Come to Reveal the Rumbler


















Due to unforeseen circumstances therumbler.blogspot.com will be under construction. Please leave the date of June 16th open for the enveiling of the new blog. In the mean time please prepare yourselves to find out at last the true identity of Mr. Rumble himself. As that will be the last blog on this site.

Fan: Mr Rumbler why is your blog going to change?

Mr. Rumble: Dear nation, there are many reasons for the change, the first being a need to refocus my efforts and knowledge. The main reason would be the code-encrypted messages caught, decoded and re-encrypted by KGB counter parts. They have been onto me for some time and have been the black force limiting my blog posts. Also, get my name right.

Fan: Mr. Rumble, why are you revealing your identity, won't that just show KGB who you are? Will you get hurt?

Mr. Rumble: The concern is duly noted. I am no longer afraid, my fear has led to emotion, and within that emotion I have found my strength.

Fan: Mr. Yumble, now a mention ensures invisibility, shall Juno utter dominion defiance?

Mr. Rumble: Fan, you have decoded my messages from all previous posts. You are wise above all other fans. For this you will be rewarded. For those up for a challenge, the previous fan has secretly hidden my identity within his words. Search for it, I wish you luck.

Also, every post has had a secret message, go through them, change every sentence with the following formula:

a = b, b=c, c=d . . . etc., etc., shift all vowels to previous consanant, move forward one letter and reverse with opposing letter. Do this twice. By June 18th you will do what has been asked of you. For those unable to decode, your cowardice will be noted.

19 Comments:

Blogger Spencer Davis said...

"I am no longer afraid, my fear has led to emotion, and within that emotion I have found my strength."

Rumbler, you have learned well my son. You are well on your way to becoming Darth Rumbler.

Can you reveal anything about your new blog? Will it have a theme? What will your topics cover?

8:08 AM  
Blogger 3703 said...

I can say that the new blog will not be limited by any way, shape, form or industry as it will be created on a MAC.

As far as content, theme, topics, and colors, that I cannot reveal at this time. The time is not right and the nation must prepare itself accordingly. Like a hawk and its prey, I must slowly circle until ready to attack.

12:05 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

Rumbler, we look forward to the unveiling.

P.S. I laughed so hard when you asked Spencer if Ian had written a sonnet for him at their dinner.

9:14 PM  
Blogger All Blog Spots said...

nice blog

4:09 PM  
Blogger Spencer Davis said...

Rumbler-
That is quite a compliment from "all blog spots." Are you re-thinking changing your blog now?

You mentioned that you will be doing your new blog from your MAC. Will you still use Blogger or will you use a .Mac format?

9:43 PM  
Blogger 3703 said...

Dear "all blogs" you have zero clearance to post on my blog, though all thoughts are welcome. Please be advized that there is an eight word minimum blog and yours did not exceed said limit.

Future blog formats are pending, but nobody will be notified as that is confidential.

"all Blogs"s' comment has done nothing but seal my desire to "elevate" my blog. My aim is for the elite, higher educated and enlightened, obviously "all blogs" has an all-inclusive clientelle, something I will never have.

9:27 PM  
Blogger cblakes said...

cool blog

8:52 AM  
Blogger kimberly mae said...

I got that one code: My name is judd. Wow using the first letter of each word. . . that was hard to figure.

10:12 AM  
Blogger tjcool18 said...

Does this mean I have to change my link to your new blog. That is going to be frustrating.

3:05 PM  
Blogger Mike Blakesley said...

Mr.

4:50 PM  
Blogger Mike Blakesley said...

Rumbler,

4:50 PM  
Blogger Mike Blakesley said...

Your

4:50 PM  
Blogger Mike Blakesley said...

blog

4:50 PM  
Blogger Mike Blakesley said...

is

4:51 PM  
Blogger Mike Blakesley said...

bodatious

4:51 PM  
Blogger bthackdaddy said...

Hi Judd.

12:26 AM  
Blogger Maren said...

You are now past the deadline for the new blog. My readership is hanging in the balance, you need to keep your promises.

11:57 PM  
Blogger Peter FNFN said...

El Skeleto will rumble Ramses' pants to the floor!

10:50 AM  
Blogger tjcool18 said...

The link to your blog has been officially deleted from mine. I am sorry that we have had to part ways. Your blog is dead to me.

10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home